February 1st – Art For Homeschool Art Show Deadline
Time keeps ticking away. I can’t believe another Art For Homeschool Art Show is just around the corner. As you can tell by the title of the article, February 1st is the deadline. This time there is no theme. I thought I would give you a break and let you create with whatever subject matter you desire. I am proud to say that several pieces of art work have already been uploaded to the show.
I hope my readers will spread the word about the show to other homeschool parents and students. It would be great to get more artists participating. Remember, there is no entry fee. The art show is FREE. Plus, you don’t have to drive anywhere or spend money on framing to enter this show. All you need to do is take a picture of your work or scan the work. If you take a photograph, try to crop out the background.
If you are new to this site and the online show, here is a condensed version of what you need to do.
1. Subscribe to the blog with your email address.
2. Join the Art For Homeschool Flickr Group. I have to approve you. It might take me a day to receive notice you want to join, so do not wait to the last minute. You can not upload to the Flickr group without my approval.
3. Upload your art work to the Flickr Group by the deadline using the tags listed below.
4. Watch for the article about the show where you get to vote for People’s Choice.
5. Wait for the results to be announced February 15th.
If you want more detailed information go to the AFH Art Show link at the top of the page.
Tags to be used when you upload to Flickr:
Art For Homeschool
Title of Work
For Parents: ( Yes, you can enter too!)
Art For Homeschool Parent
Title of Work